WHO ARE WE
We’re in the field of Social Media Intelligence, and in our world, social media is the sum of billions of voices. Our clients, mostly large enterprises, are partnering with us to improve their product, marketing and communication. So, we’re looking for someone who’d have a unique view and seek to see his or her ideas being implemented.
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE WITH US
We’re looking for the perfect match to join our Sales team as a Sales Manager for the APAC market. You’ll be helping us to support our clients through the lens of social media data using our latest software technology – Radarly, Search as well as our bespoke Social Data solutions.
WHAT ARE WE AFTER IN YOU
Curiosity, initiative, smart-working, detail-oriented are some of the keywords we’re looking for in you. If you’re curious, down-to-earth and generally a nice human we’d like to work with you!
THIS IS HOW YOUR DAY WOULD LOOK LIKE
- Arrive to our CBD-based office and have a chat with the team of Sales and Operations teams on the newest features in Radarly and about the AI world.
/We launch new features every 4 weeks, so there’s a lot to talk about!
/We believe that industry knowledge is pivotal to doing everyone’s job to the highest standard and our team of geeky enthusiast will surely help you to get up to speed.
- With the help of our Marketing team, myriad of events we attend and sales tools available to you, you’ll have plenty of prospects to evangelise the use of the Linkfluence suite
/Our star team and an extensive library of case studies, support materials and other assets will make this a piece of cake.
/What’s the best deal about this? You’ll learn so much about the various industries, markets and cultures. Every company or agency we work with is different and with your input, this will help us to develop our technology and stretch our brains.
- You will closely collaborate with your peers in Singapore, Shanghai and in our European and US offices on knowledge sharing
/If you have a great idea, we’re here to make it happen!
- Along with other colleagues, you will constantly learn and expand your knowledge about Social Media Intelligence and the different ways we work with our clients
- And most importantly, you’ll meet our clients who will expand your exposure to what is possible with Social Media data
/There is plenty of travel to do as well, you’re doing APAC Sales, after all!
WHO WILL YOU HAVE TO LEARN FROM
We are a multicultural team of Sales, Research, Project and Tech experts who eat, sleep and breathe Social Media Intelligence and the digital world. There are 250+ of us globally, with 50 in APAC, of which 10 in Singapore.
Here are some of the cool projects you’ll find the team working on:
- Supporting an airline in understanding traveller’s consumer behaviour in the APAC and beyond
- Providing an automotive brand with feedback to fuel the development of their new model
- Helping a regional hotel chain with an objective to improve their customer service
- Identifying beauty trends on social media worldwide for content creation
- Preparing a go-to-market strategy for a bakery brand in China based on social media data
- Supporting a baby food brand with fuelling their product innovation pipeline by understanding mom’s concerns about pregnancy
- Helping a Formula 1 team to win not only on the racetrack but also on social media
- Helping a cosmetics brand find the right influencers in Southeast Asia
- Finding a reason why a cranberry supplement goes out of stock in a day
Reporting to the VP Sales of APAC, this is an individual contributor opportunity working with a rapidly expanding global team, which will place you at the forefront of new and innovative technology platforms including Social Media Intelligence, Research, Influencer Activation, and Cloud Services.
After an extensive training on Linkfluence’s technologies and methodologies, you will help to deliver Social Media Intelligence missions for our clients and partners.
- Meet or exceed annual sales targets within APAC, focusing on Fortune 500 accounts
- Develop and execute a plan to achieve sales targets and expand Linkfluence customer base
- Leverage external relationships and personal network to generate new sales revenue
- Represent the Linkfluence brand at external and internal events
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Communicate value proposition with proposals, presentations and technology demonstrations
- Understand the Social Media and Marketing landscape and trends and pain points, reporting on the forces that effect shifts in tactical budgets and strategic direction of brands, companies and industries
- Work with the customer and internal technology and service teams to ensure solution
- alignment and successful execution of the engagement